Keep your eyes on both your email and your SMS inboxes, as each month we’ll ‘pop-in’ with a NEW CLUE with MONTHLY prizes up-for-grabs! All you have to do is follow the trail of clues and submit your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to WIN BIG!
Your first clue will arrive to you on an email, and will lead you on a digital LPA adventure to find the answer – don’t forget to peruse our website and Facebook page for clues!
In order to stand a chance to win the grand prize at the end, you need to ‘stay-tuned’ on the various communications. The last game will be a questionnaire based on all the previous puzzles or games or entry tasks.
Riddle me this and riddle me that, we’ve got puzzles for you to solve and mind-puzzling maps. Let’s see what you’ve got and let’s see what you get. Only those who persist will end up with the best.
Without further ado, let’s kick-off the games:
Terms And Conditions
• Winners will be selected by way of a lucky draw and announced in the next communications
• Winners will be contacted directly
• LPA reserves the right to forfeit this prize
• To be eligible for entry into this competition, Member’s account must be in good standing
• This competition is only valid for LPA Members
• This discount/prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special and cannot be redeemed for cash
• Cancellation policy applies
• Accommodation is subject to availability
• Standard Bonus Bookings T’s and C’s Apply
Complete the crossword to know where to go...
1. Where is Kagga Kamma located in the Western Cape?
2. What Club Resort features the word "Village" in their name?
3. What feathery crowd-pleasers nest near Sandy Place, along the beaches and estuary?
4. Sudwala Lodge is renowned for two natural geographical features - the one is the Mankelekele Mountains, which is the other?
5. When visiting the ever-popular seaside town of Margate; name one Club Resort you can stay at?
6. In which province is Uvongo River Resort located?
7. What is the name of the flower featured on Uvongo River Resort's logo?
8. Monateng Safari Lodge is just 30-odd minutes drive from which major South African city?
9. What do the two curved green lines symbolise in Crystal Springs’ logo?
10. Which Club Resort is situated on the banks of the Crocodile River, and over looks the Southern boundary of the Kruger National Park?
11. What animal is featured on Mablingwe's Logo?
Figured the puzzle out? - Great; let’s go!
Your next clue's answer must be submitted to email@example.com