Keep your eyes on both your email and your SMS inboxes, as each month we’ll ‘pop-in’ with a NEW CLUE with MONTHLY prizes up-for-grabs! All you have to do is follow the trail of clues and submit your answer to email@example.com for a chance to WIN BIG!
In order to stand a chance to win the grand prize at the end, you need to ‘stay-tuned’ on the various communications. The last game will be a questionnaire based on all the previous puzzles or games or entry tasks.
Could you wrap your head around the water tank puzzle?
Don’t tell us you haven’t entered the competition?! Well, no need to fret you can still join in on the fun in part 7 of UNLOCK-THE-FUN!
Here's your next game!
Terms And Conditions
• Winners will be selected by way of a lucky draw and announced in the next communications.
• Winners will be contacted directly.
• LPA reserves the right to forfeit this prize.
• To be eligible for entry into this competition, Member’s account must be in good standing.
• This competition is only valid for LPA Members.
• Closing date for entry will be 04 December 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The prize is a Grocery Voucher to the Value of R2000 .
• Participants will only be permitted to enter once, and duplicate entries will not be considered for the lucky draw.
• In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner, after reasonable effort has been made to do so, or in the event that the winner does not claim their prize within seven days of being notified, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner, with the previous winner having no further claim of any nature against the Promoter.
• Standard Club T’s and C’s Apply.
This one is super fun. 87% cannot answer it. Can you?
‘Magnify’ the image and tell us how you can untie the key without touching the key, the cork and the bottle.
Take note – you can make use of tools to achieve the result.
Submit your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to WIN BIG! (Please include your member number in your email)
PART 6 WINNER: Congratulations to Sheila Bassett
Sheila Bassett won R1500 in part 6 of the Unlock-The-Fun Competition. A big thank you goes out to everyone that took part in the sixth round of this game and remember, even if you didn’t win in round 6, your participation means you are automatically entered into the draw for the Grand Prize! Remember, those who persist and participate throughout earn more entries for the Grand Prize, so keep tabs on all the communication, as you will need it for the final game.
Visit the Lockdown Low-down archive to view what you have missed.